zgemma star tv guide

I'm having problems with the TV guide. For some reason every single program and every channel shows as the same program. It's all 'bringing together some of the finest..' And every single one says the same.

Any ideas guys? All I changed was the region from Northern Ireland to my region. Would this have done it???

Unfortunately I can't help further as I don't have the Zgemma box, sorry. But hopefully Yoda (Sucmnsee) will be on later and advise

this is a guess and just how I fixed a crossepg on one of these before

First id make sure ur box is set with usb initialised and mounted properly.
then make sure epg and swapfile are set to the usb. (Which will read as /hdd in mounts)
If u had this all done sorry.
then id ftp and delete folder /hdd/crossepg.
reboot
run epg download again.

If that doesnt work delete the crossepg folder again.
then delete the crossepg plugin.
then use tspanel to download older (four or five versions ago) crossepg.
All this was a lot of work. But worked.
(If ur real stuck theres a backup image in downloads, but now uv done ur first, the hard works over so might wanna stick to ur own)

Just tried to initialise the stick sgain and get the following message. "error: umount can't forcibly umount /media/HDR device or resource busy.

I had a thought, this is the stick I tried to use to install the image and it wouldn't work. Wonder if I need to do a slow format on the stick and then try it again.

Does the first error sound like its a problem with the usb

Just tried to initialise the stick sgain and get the following message. "error: umount can't forcibly umount /media/HDR device or resource busy.

I had a thought, this is the stick I tried to use to install the image and it wouldn't work. Wonder if I need to do a slow format on the stick and then try it again.

Try using rufus it can format and check for errors on the stick

No it means its busy. The mount is set on it.
pop usb out into pc quick format and start again.
if just using it to live in box doesnt need llf fixed again. Will work

Back