Zgemma Star2s OpenVix update

Matt9096

Hello all, quick question and sorry to start a new thread if this has been discussed and answered before but i couldn't find the answer i was looking for.

Basically, as many of you are doing, i'm looking to switch to IPTV, i've done a bit of research on it and it looks the way to go due to the lost sat channels. I've seen some Youtube videos on how to set up IPTV but its the epg-importer plugin that's escaping me, i've searched for it through my download plugins page and it gives me some sort of error, please try again later, if this persists blah blah blah. So i looked online at why this could be the case and come to the conclusion that my box/openvix needs to be updated to latest version, so i go onto zgemma to try and find the latest version for my box and openvix and this is what i come across:

2cpucfp.jpg

Since there are 6 files there, all uploaded on the same date and each range in file size, im not entirely sure which one to choose, or if that even matters? So if anyone could help i'd be grateful.

Thanks in advance.

Back