Zgemma support

It always did have, but in the move over, it got lost.

The idea was if you wanted to talk to the zgemma people, you posted in the customer service area, it was for folk who had already bought a box from the site sponsor and got a code from them.

If you had a general enquiry, you posted in the section relevant to the particular box that you have and anyone could answer you.

I don't know if it is to stay this way, I will check it out with HT

It always did have, but in the move over, it got lost.

The idea was if you wanted to talk to the zgemma people, you posted in the customer service area, it was for folk who had already bought a box from the site sponsor and got a code from them.

If you had a general enquiry, you posted in the section relevant to the particular box that you have and anyone could answer you.

I don't know if it is to stay this way, I will check it out with HT

Hi mate ive always been able to get on it even before site swap over up untill tonight?

it was a real shame that section went
it gave owners who bought from the sponsor a place to go
but then it again it was more like the standard threads

but the user from zgemma has been very quite other than the post about the h7 for sale
first in a long time

ah its back

It wasn't gone siilver, when you bought from zgemma.co.uk, you get the password which allows you a more technical hardware related service (ie. problems with the box itself)

Software problems will be handled by us all in the different individual sections.

I think I'm explaining myself

As above that section is for people who have bought from zgemma.co.uk so he can give one on one help to his customers.
If you bought a box from him just message him for the password. If you haven't use the other sections.

Back