Zgemma switched broadband?

Hi guys I'm not great with these things, I have basically switched broadband provider and plugged everything in ethernet etc to router. When I do a network text I get IP address unconfirmed and also nameserver unconfirmed?

Hi guys I'm not great with these things, I have basically switched broadband provider and plugged everything in ethernet etc to router. When I do a network text I get IP address unconfirmed and also nameserver unconfirmed?

Change namserver settings to those of google's
reboot box and router and try again

if IP is unconfirmed then it normally means the box isn't connecting to the router, try putting the box into deep standby, reboot the router and then once it's back online turn the box back on.

Also log into your router, normally entering something like 192.168.0.1 into web browser on computer takes you to router, and then check the connected devices to see if your box is listed.

if IP is unconfirmed then it normally means the box isn't connecting to the router, try putting the box into deep standby, reboot the router and then once it's back online turn the box back on.

Also log into your router, normally entering something like 192.168.0.1 into web browser on computer takes you to router, and then check the connected devices to see if your box is listed.

I've logged into settings, Child Safe was off anyway and I turned Virus Safe off, I also logged into web browser and shows Ethernet connected zgemma. I've put in deep standby, reset router but still no joy. Only thing I haven't tried is the changer nameserver settings as suggested above, could you guide me to where I input this info?

I think it's Menu/system/device setup/adaptor settings .DHCP is set to no and blue button to change dns and save and restart.

Back