Zgemma using line on second box?

manmilk04

Hi just a quick question I have a H1 with cline and I have purchased another box set up with new vix image from here, can I paste the same cline in the second box to use in the bedroom, if not can I use the line to check the new box is set up right then put it back on original? or do I have to get a second line cheers in advance.

As long as your first box isn't connected to the net, you'll be fine to test on the new box. But as above it will need to be multiroom enabled for it to work on both at the same time

bought the box with it already on mate, just thought I wouldn't make any difference just to check new box, how could they know if it was took off one and put on another then put back, new to this cline stuff, cheers.

It's down to your provider wherever you can use 2 boxes at the same time in the same iP. What you can do is turn off your original box to test the second box

yes I will just turn off the box and test the second, then I will just replace the cline when I have finished that should be ok? as for multi room just sounds confusing at the moment ile keep it simple for now, cheers.

yes I will just turn off the box and test the second, then I will just replace the cline when I have finished that should be ok? as for multi room just sounds confusing at the moment ile keep it simple for now, cheers.

Multiroom just means when you are due to renew your connection just ask the provider if it's multiroom enabled. Then you can add the same line to both boxes and they will both work off the same connection.

That should be fine but you don't need to remove the line from the first box if you turn it off it won't be in use. As for multiroom he means 2 or more boxes using the same line at the same time some providers allow it some don't

---------- Post Merged at 12:15 AM ----------

Will you stop writing at the same time as me garyth your making me look like a parrot lol its just taking me longer to post it

great lads thanks for that, I will ask the lad I bought it off about multi room, ile check the other box now, thanks again...

Back