Zgemma virgin

Hello guys got zgemma setup now with a virgin line but sometimes channels freeze and don't seem to shift? Any idea or remedy for this?

Thanks

Could it be the line anyone got any reliable Virgin lines this guy came recommended but a few movies don't work too he said not s problem his end I will either get all or none?

Not in open forum mate. how are you connected to the Internet?? Am just on way to work now mate but if your still having a bad service i will help you out later if you like also ask your server for a diffrent line first see if that helps abit.

It is a h1 happened on A SPORTS CHANNEL normal and HD and some other film channels not see of all together sorry about capitals lol

Reason I was asking if its an H1 one and just certain HD channels is at my property an H1 wont clear certain channels without a booster, the H2 has no problems, can you try it without a splitter to rule out signal issues? As your gift supplier is pretty much correct in all or nothing....
Cable needs a sweet spot for signal, too much and no picture or picture break up, same if too low
Are you wired directly to the router too for your net connection? Also the H1 can be slow in clearing channels,

I had to use a konnig catv booster on the H1, is there any attenuators on your incoming vm feed? If so try removing them.
How do you define Internet connection is fine? Is it wired? Wireless, homeplugs? have you tried different DNS servers? Like Googles for example?

There is one attenuators can't connect it to the box without it, wired connection , what do you mean different DNS servers you've lost me

It means change the network DNS on your box and see, there's info on here how to do it, the attenuator should be on the main feed before the splitter, not connected to the box?? You use an adapter to convert the VM feed to RF type plug to connect to the box

Like this Metal Coax Plug to F Socket Adapter | Maplin

Try with the attenuator removed and see

Can you try the box at someone else's property to see if it does the same?
Have you tried running a manual scan recently?
Try different DNS servers after trying above?
Try without splitter? But will that leave you with no feed for router?

I have tried without splitter is the same, I will try and stumble through changing the DNS, I haven't tried a manual scan what would that do?

Back