Zgemma vod/series issue

Jennyh

Hi, I have a gemma H5, ATV6.3, WI. I have a subscription for extreme editor since Jan20 which works very well for live TV. Last month there was a major upgrade and update hence we can now view more vod and series, however I have an issue, whilst I can see the list of programmes many of the early series will not load and never have. I'm currently watching Better Call Saul. All the series 1-5 are listed but series 1-3 will not stream tho series4-5 will?? I've tried it on other series and the same thing happens.
I've had a msg conversation with my provider who I have had for some time and very happy with, their response was, its an issue with XEE and Mags are far better and maybe I should change back to XE as XEE was through a third party. I could find the earlier episodes on E2istream which takes time but I have paid for this service and like things working properly.
My questions are
1. is there anything simple I could try to resolve this issue?
2. If I completely wipe it and reload which is very timely (suppose I have the time) would that resolve the issue.
3. Or simply accept I need to change my subscription/box at some point?

Any help or advice will be very much appreciated
TIA

Hi, I have a gemma H5, ATV6.3, WI. I have a subscription for extreme editor since Jan20 which works very well for live TV. Last month there was a major upgrade and update hence we can now view more vod and series, however I have an issue, whilst I can see the list of programmes many of the early series will not load and never have. I'm currently watching Better Call Saul. All the series 1-5 are listed but series 1-3 will not stream tho series4-5 will?? I've tried it on other series and the same thing happens.
I've had a msg conversation with my provider who I have had for some time and very happy with, their response was, its an issue with XEE and Mags are far better and maybe I should change back to XE as XEE was through a third party. I could find the earlier episodes on E2istream which takes time but I have paid for this service and like things working properly.
My questions are
1. is there anything simple I could try to resolve this issue?
2. If I completely wipe it and reload which is very timely (suppose I have the time) would that resolve the issue.
3. Or simply accept I need to change my subscription/box at some point?

Any help or advice will be very much appreciated
TIA
Xe is 100 times better than mag boxes as mag boxes have codec issues in xe setting you can change vod player from 40097 to dvb1 try that see how it gets on but no way are mags better then xe you could ask for your username password url and use jedi and streamity or xc-lite for vod

Xe is 100 times better than mag boxes as mag boxes have codec issues in xe setting you can change vod player from 40097 to dvb1 try that see how it gets on but no way are mags better then xe you could ask for your username password url and use jedi and streamity or xc-lite for vod
Thx I thought I might have to change my box. The vod doesn't give that option it’s set at 40097 only on IPTV offers dvb1 which is already set. I think I’ll go back to my provider and ask them to talk to the 3rd provider or ask for their details So I can talk to them. Thanks again for you suggestion.

Back