zgemma warning message

62drew

Please can you help? Ive got a zgemma H.2s twin tuner enigma 2 linux smart box and I keep getting (Warning: Some plugins are not available: Extension/Mediastream(ERRNO 2) No such file or directory: /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/Extension/Mediastream/Moduli/Config.xml’)

Just ftp into your box usr/lib/enigma2/python/plugins/extensions and delete the mediastream folder

I have tried this lots of times. I switch of system put in usb but I don’t get FISH on my display. It just goes straight to boot. I’ve tried downloading zgemma file but I don’t know which one to download.

---------- Post Merged at 02:11 PM ----------

ive don that but i still get the same mesage.

This happened to me once when I removed IPTV player from a older version of wooshbuild. I couldn't be bothered to try and fix it properly so just installed IPTV player again lol

Please can you help? I can’t update my EPG. When I go to setup/system/epg. I don’t haver crossepg in my listings.

Please can you help? I can’t update my EPG. When I go to setup/system/epg. I don’t haver crossepg in my listings.
menu/setup/corssepg/configure-scheduled download--once a day.....show as plugin----yes

menu/setup/crossepg/download now

OR
plugins
crossepg downloader

Back