Zgemma whoosh build auto bouquet error

Hi
After upgrading and putting a new line into my zgemma h3 I know get the error message
Auto buquete maker cant read data .I have checked my box is still set for Leeds but after that I'm stumped .
Any help please guys
Thanks

I hope you haven't paid for a new line as we expect cable to go off at any time

If you run a manual scan rather than abm scan does it find channels.

Hi thanks for reply and sorry for my slow response as been working .can you explain how to manually do a scan rather than peg scan .I refreshed my box again to grog build thinking they could be a problem with whoosh build but still getting same checked it for Leeds and providers didn't need updating .I'm still get chanels and epg but some are pixelated. Any idea .
Thanks

Hi thanks for reply and sorry for my slow response as been working .can you explain how to manually do a scan rather than peg scan .I refreshed my box again to grog build thinking they could be a problem with whoosh build but still getting same checked it for Leeds and providers didn't need updating .I'm still get chanels and epg but some are pixelated. Any idea .
Thanks

pixellation is 100% your equipment, usually splitter or cabling.
put it on a channel that is pixelating and move the splitter to see the picture get better/worse.
Pixelation is never at the server end

Thanks for the response but The pixelation isn't the problem and I only mentioned it in case it was related to the auto bouquet can't read epg issue .I did find a lose connector but my problem still remains with can't read epg

pixellation is your equipment, usually splitter or cabling make sure you tighten up all the connection need to be very tight
Pixelation is never at the server end always end user

cant read data normally means its lock on to wrong place -- use cable scan to find a signal to see if you can lock on to it .

you do know cable has basically gone off so abm scan or not you wont get the channels

Back