Zgemma wipes on restart

Hi all i have my zgemma setup with iptv now run the script ran epg importer all worked perfect i then used openwebif to remove a few bouquets and rename them to my liking and re order them but they all chage back periodically. Thats not the big problem though the problem is if its restarted in any way it completely looses all the bouquets and epg then when i search with epg importer it finds all the events but the epg is blank no bouquets or listings the only way i found to get it back was to re flash WB and start again does anyone know how to prevent this so it will all still be there if my zgemma is restarted or looses power? And how to keep the bouquets how i name and order them ideally.

Thanks in advance

Hi mate ok to sort out the bouquet order problem once you have arranged them isn't a problem you just have to disable the update on them. what image are you running I.E. wooshbuild,ipab?

Ok to disable the updates green button> go in to E2 plugin>menu button>the scroll down to where it says automatic updates>then just turn off.

Turn off ABM updates, it's removing the. Bouquets, or in ABM show/hide, tick the IPTV folders and SAVE

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back