Zgemma Wooshbuild Infinity C-Line issue

Shezzy

I have a Zgemma running wooshbuild infinity firmware.
I uploaded my C Line via usb cam importer. I then went into Autobouqets and ran an automatic scan to get the old C Line channels (the ones which still work like BeeTee sports and some international channels)
so I found the channels and they worked fine but then the next day them channels disappeared again? I need to keep doing auatomatic scans every day to get the C Line channels. Why is this? How can I keep them channel without having to run scans daily which can take 10-20 mins?

thanks

Damn them channels!
have you tried just restarting the softcam instead of scanning for channels?
this is probably a softcam problem rather than a wooshbuild or line issue

By the way, there's 47 different types of zgemma, which one is it?
there's a similar amount of wooshbuilds, which is it? - if it's not infinity, you probably need to reflash
The forum is full of posts saying things like 'I've been using wooshbuild since 1973 and now i can't get 'Carlton Select', what do i need to do to get 'Lifestyle' channel back? and similar requests, the more info you can give, the better

You need to configure autobouquetsmaker properly so that it includes the missing channels.
It is overwriting the ones you have picked up on automatic scan when it updates.

Have a look in Service Searching > AutoBouquetMaker > Providers and see if it is set to FTA only. I think you will need to change your area to SD custom.
It might be worth having a read through the WooshBuild thread. I think it is FreeSat only, out of the box.

Back