zGemma XC Pluging and xtream TV/Code recording

Nish89

Hi, is there a way to record IPTV off xtream TV? I can record normally with a script, but with xc plugin and xtream TV/Code, I don't know how?

you cant, i have only tested xc, dont use it now

not in current version of the of the plugin
but may change

I would like to know what's better and easyer then using a script or is it a secret only for pm's ? Or are you just pushing your own sevice ?

Hey Londonfox, its no secret, scripts are useless when it comes to pay per view events or channel updates. There is a better way.

Hey Londonfox, its no secret, scripts are useless when it comes to pay per view events or channel updates. There is a better way.

I have never had any problem with a script it only put's the iptv sevice and epg info in the box, So if anyone get's problems with ppv or events its not the script it's the iptv sevice and to up date channels and vod you just restart gui, But let us know the easyer and better way please

I have never had any problem with a script it only put's the iptv sevice and epg info in the box, So if anyone get's problems with ppv or events its not the script it's the iptv sevice and to up date channels and vod you just restart gui, But let us know the easyer and better way please

How long having you been using an IPTV enigma 2 script that puts the channels into the EPG in separate bouquets?

What can be better than having it in your bouquets and able to record... Mmm I wonder lol

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Are scripts for iptv new for you then ?? But anyway why are you talking about scripts LOL I am wanting to know about the better way

i would say best way is if sellers offers it is setup bouquets and epg with script and ask them for xc plugin to, this way you have both options available to you and panel can run this no problem this way, xc plugin is much better for the VOD if seller has this to.

Back