Zgemma Xtream TV Gift

jayjaysb

Hi all,

Looking for some advice, I paid 45 quid for 12m sub, lasted 4 wks, guy says my network provider blocked it and he wants another 30 to reinstate it. Is this correct. Please advise thanks

Hi im not tech minded however if it was me seems to be a scam telling you your provider has blocked the ip and then saying he can reinstate it for a extra £30 seem strange he should sort out the problem without paying anything extra there are alot of people who just jump on the band wagon 2 rip you off tbh just how i look at it if it was me but im sure the guys with more experance will correct me if im wrong

Thanks Phil, He said I need to repurchase by paying another 30 quid for a block remover. Doesn't seem right to me. Cheers

total carp, if is service is being blocked by isps then he should be putting processes in place to avoid the block. FInd another provider

Your provider is chatting crap to you if you got it off here report him to mods but if of social media or ebay no surprises tbh mate they don't need extra cash to re instate service just wanting more money off you and if paid for a year and havnt had it a year then he/she just wanted money

if you paid via ebay put a dispute in via ebay and you should get your money back ,if that fails go straight to paypal ,and if you paid via credit card get intouch with them ,but if he/she asked you to pay via friends and family paypal then no luck in getting money back
Thanks Duet, I whatsapped the dude and told him, if he doesnt switch it back on by 9am tomorrow morning, Ill phone my CC company to get the money back. BTW eBay wont get involved because it was a digital gift and not a physical gift. Cheers

Last edited:
before you chuck the baby out with the bathwater ask your provider what the extra £30 is for 'IF' its to buy a VPN what he is saying could be true. Can you take your box to a friend with a different internet provider to test. His poor explanation (block remover) doesn't help. Many providers require a VPN to get around ISP blocking, if you are able to find one who doesn't need a VPN that's a huge bonus (they do exist).

It is true,as BeakyFord said that your network provider could put a block on it but I have only seen blocks when the premiership football is on and after the game it normally comes back on. Fleebay is the worst place to buy IPTV tbh and I have only heard bad things about subs on there. At the end of the day it's illegal so I doubt any good provider would advertise on there.

Back