Zgemma

Go to this link

http://www.techkings.org/threads/wooshbuild-v5-zgemma-h2s-h2h-h52s-vu-solo4k-vu-plus-zero.109524/

Read carefully twice to make sure you understand, then follow the instructions precisely.

Request a test line from here

http://www.techkings.org/threads/anyone-recommend-a-good-satellite-server-march-april.119855/

Install your line and away you go.

im after a h2h box as i have virgin in bedroom and sky downstairs would i just buy from here ebay amazon etc and it would
just be an empty shell the next parts what im worried about if i cant get it to work would i be able to just send box back

thanks

Based on the conversations within this thread and our PM I wouldn't recommend the H2H unless you plan on running some wires from your router to wherever you set the box up. Your clearly nervous and seem reluctant to do any of the work yourself (based on you asking me to find you a HDD).

Based on the conversations within this thread and our PM I wouldn't recommend the H2H unless you plan on running some wires from your router to wherever you set the box up. Your clearly nervous and seem reluctant to do any of the work yourself (based on you asking me to find you a HDD).

hi yes aprehensive as not good with sort of stuff however have been watching videos on youtube ; didnt ask you to find me a hdd was just asking if you know a reliable source like i said new to this
and havent researched prices on usb stick hdds etc . ive got virgin and sky wires in bedroom so can watch the football in hd and have the option of bringing box down to watch on sky wires when theres a big game and on and i want to invite friends over hence why h2h box would be best option

As many have said you will get the help you need, as per my recommendation try and get your money back first. If you can't at least you can get help getting the most out of what you have

As many have said you will get the help you need, as per my recommendation try and get your money back first. If you can't at least you can get help getting the most out of what you have

yes thanks im in process of sending the star s box back and will buy a h2h box ive seen around 80 or would like to buy the newest hs box think its hs5 box

H2h is for satellite and cable (one tuner for each)

ive been advised to buy my own box and do my own set up image etc so dont know what wooshbuild is mate

what about iptv is that a separate thing all together which you cant download yourself etc

Last edited by a moderator:
Small steps mate, IPTV is available but for the best stuff you pay a subscription fee (3PM kick offs). Movies and tv shows in generally are free. Wooshbuild is an example of backup you can install on a barebones box

Small steps mate, IPTV is available but for the best stuff you pay a subscription fee (3PM kick offs). Movies and tv shows in generally are free. Wooshbuild is an example of backup you can install on a barebones box

yes its just the box i have currently the star s has plex included and at 130 delivered just wondering if its best to keep

also guy on facebook is selling h2s with 2 years line for 160

just weighing up my options

im after a h2h box as i have virgin in bedroom and sky downstairs would i just buy from here ebay amazon etc and it would
just be an empty shell the next parts what im worried about if i cant get it to work would i be able to just send box back

thanks
Ah, i have no idea about the virgin side of things, sorry but i have the h2s so wouldn`t be much help to you. Still, there are plenty on here with the h2h, so you will be fine. As for where to purchase, and as mentioned a few times, use the sponsor on here, 12 month guarantee , and returns accepted :)

I can guaruntee that we can get you set up for your £76, plus a max of £40(Mine cost about half that) for a line, then £10 or so for a 64GB USB Stick.
The H2s is a far superior box as you can watch one channel and record another, and many other ways.
If you can, get a refund!
We will have you set up using the simplest tool - Wooshbuild - Then if you choose to learn how to mess around with the box, you can do that at a later date.

I can guaruntee that we can get you set up for your £76, plus a max of £40(Mine cost about half that) for a line, then £10 or so for a 64GB USB Stick.
The H2s is a far superior box as you can watch one channel and record another, and many other ways.
If you can, get a refund!
We will have you set up using the simplest tool - Wooshbuild - Then if you choose to learn how to mess around with the box, you can do that at a later date.

yes will do i think i want the h2h box with both virgin and sky option... can you record the same way as a h2s ?

Back