Zgemma2star stuck on boot

Decided to investigate my box. Pressed the "update the software" selection which seemed to download something. The box is now stuck on boot. Can anyone give me some advice please?

i would think you updated your openvix patched image online and downloads have screwed up your box as its not supported by openvix.
store your line and cfg file before refashing or go look for another provider will happen= line info erased.

Download the appropriate image for you're box. If necessary unzip the file. Put the zgemma directory you have after unzipping on a blank usb stick formatted fat32

Put the stick in the rear usb bus. Switch the box off and then on again. You should see usb in the display. Press the on/off button on the box if you see that. Flash will show in the display. The box will boot after the flash has finished

Yeah if you are feeling overwhelmed go to the zgemma section and start with the wooshbuild. There isn't an easier setup to flash out there and it's got everything you need.

Post back mate if you still end up in a boot loop but i would be very surprised. 99% of these problems can be rectified by a reflash and thats done in a matter of minutes on a h2s.

Yes used a reformatted USB. I am kicking zgemma into touch. This whole episode has worn me out. I am going for an android tv box instead

best usb sticks i have found is the sandisk cruzers.... also make sure that you are adding the right files to the usb stick.... all u want on the usb stick is a file named zgemma... in there should be a file called something like hs2 or h23.... thats a massive mistake i have seen lots of my friends make and they have spent hours tryin and trying.. check these things try again... once you have done it once it becomes easier and easier...

Some boxes will not flash Even with a new usb and need Jtagging you can do it yourself with a few bitts or there is a bloke on fleabay who will do it for about £20

If you don't want to try and fix it yourself just put Zgemma red light in fleabay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back