Zgemmah h9 2h

dargan

Hi I am trying to set up N line on the h9 2h, I dont have any softcam plugin to download, on open atv 6.2 if anyone can help please thank you

are you using N: line in cccam or are you using cws= in newcamd.list (mgcamd)? if the latter then you can't mgcamd is not available on those boxes, you need to use either oscam or cccam

the N: line needs to go in CCcam.cfg, then use CCcam2.3.2 softcam
if it's not already installed in softcam panel, press blue and install it
Thank you, but there is no softcam to download its just not there, I wonder is there a softcam apk I can send to the box

ah what have you got installed on your box, if bare ATV then it does not come with softcams, you have to install them manually, I think there is a link in the downloads section of this forum

if the softcam isn't there to download, it's already installed, set one active cam to 'no cam'
on the other, croll right with the arrow buttons until CCcam2.3.2 appears then press green

if the softcam isn't there to download, it's already installed, set one active cam to 'no cam'
on the other, croll right with the arrow buttons until CCcam2.3.2 appears then press green
not the case, unless he has flashed a build. ATV does not come with softcams

Back