Zgemmah9s Issues, again.

davexxxx

Hi Folks, I'm back again.
I don't know if you remember me. Last January 2020 I was having problems with my Zgemmah9s STB. Well, would you believe it I'm having the same problem again. I'll start from the beginning. I have a Zgemmah9s stb with openATV 6.2 image. working with a motorised dish. My problem is I'm trying to download a softcam feed, called: (softcam-feed universal_45-r0_all.zip-Shortcut.lnk) I can activate my clines (CCcam) I have looked everywhere for it. The only place I found it was the last one at the bottom of Dream-Explorer, but there's now way you can download from there. If theres any way any one can help me out I would be extremely grateful.
davexxx.

My problem is I'm trying to download a softcam feed, called: (softcam-feed universal_45-r0_all.zip-Shortcut.lnk) I can activate my clines (CCcam) I have looked everywhere for it. The only place I found it was the last one at the bottom of Dream-Explorer, but there's now way you can download from there..
So your trying to download a softcam feed ? Grab it off the net ftp to your box and drag it to temp then install it via blue button

@davexxxx you can download and unpack this zip file put it onto usb when inserted into box it will ask if you want to install.

Or just use Putty connect to box copy and paste command below
Code:
wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash

Attachments

• softcam-feed-universal_4.5-r0_all.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 10
@davexxxx you can download and unpack this zip file put it onto usb when inserted into box it will ask if you want to install.

Or just use Putty connect to box copy and paste command below
Code:
wget -O - -q http://updates.mynonpublic.com/oea/feed | bash
Hi urie,
I've tried that, but it doesn't show or ask anything, and I don't know where to find the usb storage.

So your trying to download a softcam feed ? Grab it off the net ftp to your box and drag it to temp then install it via blue button
H'i loncell,
I've done that, says its transfered successfully, but when I look in temp on box its not there.

don't reboot your box when you transfer the file to tmp it will get deleted.
also look
Ok urie, I have tried that but still the same. when I click on the blue button>plugins >IPK Installer>memory /tmp it just says "no displayable files on this medium found"

Which exact location did you transfer the softcam feed ipk file to?
And what is the name of the file you have transferred? (Including the file type)

If it is not an ipk file then your box won’t see it under ipk installer.

Ok urie, I have tried that but still the same. when I click on the blue button>plugins >IPK Installer>memory /tmp it just says "no displayable files on this medium found"

did u unzip the file and use the ipk inside the zip folder dont transfer zip folder just ipk

did you extract the .zip file first you should now have file called
softcam-feed-universal_4.5-r0_all.ipk

Which exact location did you transfer the softcam feed ipk file to?
And what is the name of the file you have transferred? (Including the file type)

If it is not an ipk file then your box won’t see it under ipk installer.
Hi delboy1234,
Thanks for your interest.
The location was sent to the temp directory, and the name file is: softcam-feed-universal_45-r0_all.zip" The File type is: Zip.

Hi delboy1234,
The location was sent to the temp directory, and the name file is: softcam-feed-universal_45-r0_all.zip" The File type is: Zip.
u dont usen the zip foilder drag the file inside it to temp
softcam-feed-universal_4.5-r0_all.ipk
as Urie says

Hi delboy1234,
That's why it won't install.
The file you need is inside the file you have.

Right click it and choose Extract here.

You may have to install winzip free to unzip it.

Put the.ipk in the box and away you go

That's why it won't install.
The file you need is inside the file you have.

Right click it and choose Extract here.

You may have to install winzip free to unzip it.

Put the.ipk in the box and away you go, Inow have the softcam -feed-universal_4.5-r0_all.ipk file where it should be

so hes trying t run his cs line thru stalker ? that cant b dun its mac based surely ? needs mac adding to his providors panel n hel need dns + /c on end wen i first got mine i used it in the norm bouquets

Back