Zgemna star s epg not populating

StevoAmigo1

Hi just after some much needed help with the new box i have just brought, i've set everything up but the epg isnt populating all the channel event info but some channels are fine, i have also done a cross epg and abm scan and it is still the same, hope some one can shine sone light on it thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

read through the other threads on here, the same question keeps on popping up !!! don't know which thread it is, but the one that tells you to update software online, then press a few buttons. install xlmtv etc worked for me (after I also restarted ccam)

do a quick search and youll find it

read through the other threads on here, the same question keeps on popping up !!! don't know which thread it is, but the one that tells you to update software online, then press a few buttons. install xlmtv etc worked for me (after I also restarted ccam)

do a quick search and youll find it

Yeah mate i was thinking of doing the same thing by re flashing the box with sucmnsee's latest vix image, its on openatv atm and i looked on updating the software via the box and it said theres lots of updates to install and the firmware is out of date but risk wrecking it doing the update via the box iteself, so looks like i have to use a formatted usb stick instead, i was hoping to do an easy fix :-)

How many sat cables have you got goin into box if only one feed you need to disable tuner b ,scan and cross epg ,worked fine for me

my zgemma has lnb + tuner A + tuner B from my dish have only the one cable and that goes into tuner A ,if were talkin about zgemma-star 2s

Sorry for that then ,does yours have the memory stick in the back for auto updating the channel info every morning ,can always try initializing that again ,buddy

Sorry for that then ,does yours have the memory stick in the back for auto updating the channel info every morning ,can always try initializing that again ,buddy

No worries and yeah well its actually fitted into the front panel and not the back not sure if that makes a difference? Think i will re fomat the usb first on the pc to see if that cures it

Well just to let everyone know i solved the problem incase anyone as this happen to there box in future, it was a a bug on the cross epg plugin so i removed it from my plugins, then i did a manual scan with the xmltv-importer instead located under menu/setup/system/epg/xmltv-importer and it worked all the channel event info was there for every channel :-)

Back