Zimbabwe vs Pakistan T20 and Test Series

Pakistan humiliated by Zimbabwe the mighty team :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

All credit to Zimbabwe. Magnificent bowling from them.

Pakistan team should retire after this loss :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Their middle order is rubbish let's be honest. If they can't even beat minnows then they have no chance of doing anything in the world cup.

India, Australia, England and New Zealand will tear this bang average pakiatan team apart. Apart from the top 3 this team is really bad.

Easy win for Pak in this test.

I am really disappointed with the team of late. They rely too much on certain individuals and the bowling isn’t up to scratch.

when’s the World Cup starting again?

Easy win for Pak in this test.

I am really disappointed with the team of late. They rely too much on certain individuals and the bowling isn’t up to scratch.

when’s the World Cup starting again?

Beating Zimbabwe is not something to ride home about as some are going on about.

Their test team is still weak and ODI and T20 needs major improvement.

With the T20 world Cup in October or November later this year where ever it may be I don't think paksitan is good enough to really challenge New Zealand, India, Australia, England.

Beating Zimbabwe is not something to ride home about as some are going on about.

Their test team is still weak and ODI and T20 needs major improvement.

With the T20 world Cup in October or November later this year where ever it may be I don't think paksitan is good enough to really challenge New Zealand, India, Australia, England.
100% agree

will look forward to the World Cup though

Back