Zs gemma h2s Newbie Help

Biffo85

Hi all, pretty new to the site, apologies in advance if it has but i dont think this question has been asked before here.

I have had the zsgemma box for the last 5-6 months and have had the same issue as most people of missing channels.

For the most part i have been able to get all channels by pressing up, reception lists, satelite and then selecting another version of the same channel that is working.

Is there a way to get the box to autoselect the other version that is working???

Yes, the question has been asked countless times...

The channels that you can't get by pressing red / all and choosing an alternative are gone altogether i'm afraid.

I'm you update config files in ABM, this will auto remove any dead ones and replace them with working ones where possible.

The channels that you can't get by pressing red / all and choosing an alternative are gone altogether i'm afraid.

I'm you update config files in ABM, this will auto remove any dead ones and replace them with working ones where possible.

Would this help me? ( I'm stupid)
Iv lost all channels on zgemma, except bbc1,2 itv, channel 4 and 5.
Everything else is black/blank
Please help

Ste, apologies can you point me in the direction of a guide on how to update the config files?? Really appreciate the help ive been trying a few things out but im totally lost

That's weird then because you should either have ALL freeview channels not just 1-5 or all channels.
Yea, can't seem to find much info about it on the net, is it possible iv " switched something off" by accident?
Not getting any other free view channels

Yea, can't seem to find much info about it on the net, is it possible iv " switched something off" by accident?
Not getting any other free view channels

I don't think so - without a line on the box, you would normally get all freeview channels via satellite and with a line all the channels so unsure of what's gone wrong :(

Back