0% signal lol

cactikid

VIP Member
i was watching freesat on my solo2 when picture froze for 20 secs and no signal,today is gone,other feed on 13 works,and other feeds on 28.2 still work on other boxes,so i presume an octo lnb can fail on one or more.
not had a chance to recheck f connectors or cables on sat dish until weekend.
last time when up there skirt needed pulling down as someone did not give the cables or f connectors shielding.

I'd suggest swapping over connections at LNB to see if its a cabling issue, or a faulty LNB first

hi steptoe ive got the same problem sort of my daugters got a 2s box with only 1 wire going in the box to tuner a all of a sudden she cant get no channels but if she connect her freesat box up it works and i bought the box to my house ive got 2 wires connect the box up it works fine any ideas?

hi steptoe ive got the same problem sort of my daugters got a 2s box with only 1 wire going in the box to tuner a all of a sudden she cant get no channels but if she connect her freesat box up it works and i bought the box to my house ive got 2 wires connect the box up it works fine any ideas?

dodgy cable and swapping it over has [ sort of ] fixed it maybe....?

i was watching freesat on my solo2 when picture froze for 20 secs and no signal,today is gone,other feed on 13 works,and other feeds on 28.2 still work on other boxes,so i presume an octo lnb can fail on one or more.
not had a chance to recheck f connectors or cables on sat dish until weekend.
last time when up there skirt needed pulling down as someone did not give the cables or f connectors shielding.
Have you tried another box on the cable that is dead on your solo2? I had a solo2 a couple of years ago, the tuner inside the box went on me, when I googled the problem it seemed common on the solo2. My zgemma works fine on the cable that went dead

i had a feed from 13 beside it and that gives a signal and picture so tuner is working,have another box somewhere i can check later.

Back