1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2nd zgemma box in house

Discussion in 'Zgemma-Star H.2S' started by alik47, Dec 4, 2016.

1. alik47

alik47 Registered

{Manager
    Glasgow
    Hi all, thinking of running a second box for the kids on a separate dish but still using the same internet (BT) feed, whats the opinion of the group do i need a second line or will the 2 boxes run correctly on one line

2. murdotechmob

murdotechmob Registered

Ask your line supplier if your line allows multiple feeds. Quite a few now allow up to 4 boxes on the same Internet to use the one line.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

3. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

Male
    {Power Plant Operater
    UK
    Best ask your line provider

4. systemlord

systemlord TK Veteran

Ask your line provider what they allow.

5. BeakyFord

BeakyFord TK Veteran

some providers will allow multiroom...others prefer one line per box so speak to your current provider.
    2nd dish? use a multi lnb & run lines from dish to both boxes

6. alik47

alik47 Registered

{Manager
    Glasgow
    Yes Ive just heard back from my supplier, it looks like I need a 2nd line, just so my kid can watch pokemon....

7. murdotechmob

murdotechmob Registered

Why not install dream player on an android tablet & then they can watch a different channel to you via the one box?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

8. alik47

alik47 Registered

{Manager
    Glasgow
    Not sure if dream player is going to get me where i need to go, at the moment my son downloads on a sly box to watch at his leisure, I dont think I can find a solution to match this, best I can think of is a zgemma with an hdd to record the tv to watch at a later date, dream player will aloow him to watch on the main zgemma but will interfere with our viewing and recording.

9. paddyh

paddyh Registered

go buy another box then! you do know that you can stream the recordings from your zgemmas hdd to the likes of an android box leaving your two tuners free for watching and recording! so just record a load of pokemon on hdd and stream it save yourself a few bucks if money is the issue. no running wires or anything like that.

10. asmad

asmad Registered

Or get an Amazon firestick and load kodi and dream player and he can stream Pokemon all day and night via the internet and watch live tv through the kodi or dream player apps.

11. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

So you want to buy a second box and won't buy a second line?
    you could buy of someone cheaper