3 x F5s Boxes Rebooting Only When Connected To The Internet

Dando265

Hi,

I have 3 F5s boxes and all three have been working perfectly for the past 12 months.

I switched one on today and it started rebooting, so to save time I swapped the box for one out of another room and that did exactly the same, rebooting all the time.

After checking all the connections etc I narrowed it down to the ethernet cable. When disconected the box stays on with no problems. (except scrambled picture)

I've checked all three boxes and they are all the same. The subs are all from the same provider.

Is the problem with the sub provider or could there be magic bullets flying down the line?

Has anyone else experienced this?

This is happening on 3 Boxes all at the same time.

Did you read the post?

They only reboot when connected to the internet!!!

I'm waiting to hear from my sub provider to make sure its not some commands coming from the server, they may have ben hacked.

That is weird I thought you swapped the boxes as you can get keep loading withe a dodgy power lead

---------- Post Merged at 07:15 PM ----------

You could always try a test line and put it on 1 box to find out

It must be the sub provider.

The boxes have stopped rebooting and the CCcam config is showing Offline (when the ethernet is connected)

I'll Just have to sit tight for a while and see if my provider returns my message.

---------- Post Merged at 07:31 PM ----------

unplug enthernet cable and sky cable then turn box on should boot up then connect it all back up

I've tried all the usual stuff first. :)

Sorted it.

The provider was having problems, had to wait 10 hours but all 3 boxes are running ok now, thanks everyone.

Back