3pm premier league football

I've been given one of these boxes v8s and I'm new to all this. Is there a way of getting the foreign channels that show the 3pm premier league games on a Saturday? I've got the standard sky sports channels already working through it.

Many thanks in advance.

You need a box capabile of iptv , there's a few options you can box then put a subscription on it ranging from the cheapest , now tv box , android box , mag 250/254

I think you may have been asking can you get foreign satellite stations, the answer is yes, but only if you have a motorised dish or a multi LNB arm for your set up

multi sat won't get you much different 3pm game from the on sky ireland will show , most 3pm is the same across europe

Absolute b*****cks!

Sly Germany & Canal Poland usually show the same as Setanta. Canal Spain, and now Bein sport, will show diferent. Sport 1 (16.0E) will show another game. Nova Sport (Czech) usually has a Chaampionship game. You have fox Sports, Canal Digitaal at 23.5 E showing games too.

There is a little more choice, but you won't see all the matches. Motorized may be a better option that multi sat, but iptv may be the cheaper option.

Last edited:
VPN, Amazon fire stick, NBC sports android app and a cracked US login for said app.
Never miss a game again lol

Update the latest channel list from cwaites and go down to the irish section. You will find sky sports 5 ireland it had everton vs spurs on saturday worked a treat

I have seen a vast amount of 3pm kick offs over the last 10 yrs via different means. Mostly via motor. Been so easy the last few years with multisat. Have usually got what i wanted from 19e or 13e.
liveonsat will point you to the matches on the satellites.

Back