7 day Virgin Media EPG Setup

nasifkhan

Hi
I have a VU+ Solo 2 with a DVB-C USB Tuner running on Openvix 5.0.016.

Can anyone help and let me know how to set up 7 day EPG for virgin media.
At present, My EPG only runs to Midnight and then it is clear after that.

Any ideas what needs to be done?
Thanks

Nas

Is this the correct set up?
a2de351815d37ca883cf87f9616b7ce8.jpg

The sources location would remain the same surely?

It's like me having access to 7 items in my local McDonalds then further down the line, they upgrade the menu to 14 items - the source location (my local McDonalds) remains the same but there's more options.

And yes won't go past 7 days here

Post 1 of this thread has been updated.

Okay guys when linuxsat had its massive upgrade these sources went offline whilst the forum was been changed over

I have also had an upgrade, the files are now hosted on 2 sites, so if one goes down, the other one will still work.

As a result, you will need to update your source to reflect this, i have updated the files in the first post. If you cant be bothered the old source is now working again.....

And yes won't go past 7 days here

Post 1 of this thread has been updated.

Okay guys when linuxsat had its massive upgrade these sources went offline whilst the forum was been changed over

I have also had an upgrade, the files are now hosted on 2 sites, so if one goes down, the other one will still work.

As a result, you will need to update your source to reflect this, i have updated the files in the first post. If you cant be bothered the old source is now working again.....

???

I have a miraclebox mini hybrid box.
My epg wont go past midnight.
Does anyone know how to setup a 5/7 day epg.
Thanks.

I have a miraclebox mini hybrid box.
My epg wont go past midnight.
Does anyone know how to setup a 5/7 day epg.
Thanks.
Sit on a preview channel for 4 mins or set a nightly zap timer to pvr-epg channel in all channels. Same thing as using EPGrefresh...

EPG importer on ATV is not bad actually. Better than on VIX I agree.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back