Cable A Couple of quick questions

Trouty

I have a friend who is leaving Vermin Media, am I right in assuming that these boxes are the Cable Equivilant of the Zgemma S2 (Ie Twin Tuner etc but are specifically for Cable)? As I know nothing about cable (Lol and not much about Satelitte, but I've got to grips with that bit), I notice Sucmnsee's image works with these boxes, so is the basic principle the same, as in a cline or an nline needs adding, but all the rest is bog standard (Auto Bouquets, epg, etc). I have looked around but just managed to confuse myself.

Its actually easier I found, just set up the tuner with your virgin NET ID and set your symbol rate and that's it, this info is easily found just Google it, also on the tuner setup select yes to all the EU Qam stuff, after that just set up the ABM and you're good to go. Install Mgcamd and get an N Line and just stick it in the file you need, there are 2 files for Mgcamd and they need to go in a certain folder, its very simple though and there are plenty of guides around, I would tell you but I cant remember right now and i'm not at home at the moment but its very simple. Its almost identical to setting up cccam. That is it really and if you want the epg then forget crossepg as its not good with cable, grab epgrefresh from the plugins download and use that as it grabs directly from the Virgin stream.

Back