266.jpg

267.jpg

268.jpg

269.jpg

Relight My Fire - Youtube

[video=youtube;I9RIYTYSeq4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9RIYTYSeq4[/video]

Last edited:
excellent Pics wheelo ;)

was an excellent concert, really enjoyed it ;)

cool pics wheelo the wife was at it hasnt stopped going on about robbie williams all day lol

Wheelo God you must have been so close or have a decent camera lol! ( of course im not jealous :) )
Its damn hard to get tickets over here, id love to have got tickets for hubby for his birthday!
thanks for sharing your pix and when you upload to youtube let us know please :):)
I upload direct from my mobile to youtube as said just open an accnt ( if you have a google accnt your on ya way)

Excellent Gig, I was there on the Sunday night brilliant show,

Glad you enjoyed anto and wheelo :)

and wheelo fab pics, mine are crap after looking at these lol

LOL I'm with you mia I was there on Saturday and I'm not posting mine either lol

Hey Guys, share your photo's, was a great gig and you should share your memories from your perspective with the rest of us. Tickets over here linny were like hens teeth also, but in the week before the concerts, MCD (the promoters) released more tickets to mess up the touts plans, so watch out for that.
Linny, my camera is a good bridge camera (toward the top end - Sony DSC HX 1)
209.jpg

And my problem with youtube is that it records video as 3 files, one picture, one sound, and one (Ithink) that tells media players to play both at once - this is how I dont know how to upload to youtube, anyone any ideas???

Try creating a thread on it wheelo.
One of the vid editing guru's might be able to sort something out if you name what type of files your left with after uploading them to your pc. Probably have to convert them to something else maybe.

Fantastic camera and pics by the way!

Not a bad idea axxxo, might upload the file to megaupload and see if anyone can help me(y)

Wheelo is the vid on your pc? when i go to youtube
Code:
[url]http://upload.youtube.com/my_videos_upload[/url]
it says drag n drop vids to here, must admit never done it as only done them as i mentioned earlier.
fantastic looking camera btw!

OKay, so I don't know the problem, but I found a solution. the camera creates 4 files per video, which are recognised by the Sony software, but for you tube all I needed was the MP4 file, there was no need for the .modd, .moff, or the .thm files, so I have uploaded one of the videos and about 20 photo's, ENJOY.

Now, as for the rest of you, get uploading (y)

jaysus Wheelo were you on the stage with the lads great photos (y) you should see the pics the missus took shaky hands from drooling over Robbie Williams lol

I seem to have gone the other way hill, forgot the concert was on ansd concentrated on getting good photo's lol the camera is very good, has 20X zoom so you don't have to be very close.

Back