Guide A guide to the best boxes for IPTV 2021

Your giving advice, on a device you have never used. 😂
You must of obviously misread? I gave advice on the shield pro only. Where did I state any advice on any other device? You suggested Formuler being better, so I asked you if it is for performance, you refuse to answer. Am I missing something?

What do you mean by performance
I see you refuse to answer that question or any question I have asked 🤣 that will be enough for me. I feel as tho im being trolled. Each to thier own devices. Lets just leave it there haha 👍

I see you refuse to answer that question or any question I have asked 🤣 that will be enough for me. I feel as tho im being trolled. Each to thier own devices. Lets just leave it there haha 👍
What was the question ya victim

Last edited:
Thats fair enough I haven't personally tried the Formuler Z11 myself. It has better performance than the shield pro? Or you prefer it because its easier to, mytvonline3 etc.
Having had the shield pro and formuler I use the formuler more than the shield the shield has better specs ect but to me it's more for gaming and solely not for iptv.
As for formuler the biggest selling point is mytvonline whether it be 2 or 3 and are so easy to use the remote the box ect.
I will say the only downside is it's not full certified android like the shield is so you don't get the likes of Netflix ect dzan.
Now having owned both boxes I would pick the formuler over a shield and it was a really good friend of mine @stuss who converted me to a formuler user 😅😅

Having had the shield pro and formuler I use the formuler more than the shield the shield has better specs ect but to me it's more for gaming and solely not for iptv.
As for formuler the biggest selling point is mytvonline whether it be 2 or 3 and are so easy to use the remote the box ect.
I will say the only downside is it's not full certified android like the shield is so you don't get the likes of Netflix ect dzan.
Now having owned both boxes I would pick the formuler over a shield and it was a really good friend of mine @stuss who converted me to a formuler user 😅😅
Yh I suppose it’s really down to what your using it for. Im a gamer etc and use the shield for multi media system. I agredd with the shield based on spec/performance wise. I have no doubt the Formuler Z11 is also a great box so wouldn't try to advise against either one. Might even look to get one also alongside after this 😆

What was the question ya victim
1 minute after your friend posted. You have just edited your original post to add in “You victim” 🤣🤣 you posted that 5 hours ago and 1 min after he replies you decide to add some aggression. Comical this, surely cant be genuine 😆

1 minute after your friend posted. You have just edited your original post to add in “You victim” 🤣🤣 you posted that 5 hours ago and 1 min after he replies you decide to add some aggression. Comical this, surely cant be genuine 😆
As I just read ya post 💩

As I said, I only just read it. Ya post count is rising.
You obviously read it as you quoted my message in your reply. You must be trolling. N glad your counting, DM me when it gets to 100.

Last edited:
I agree, haven’t had a Buzz before now but I’m liking the look of this one. Anyone any ideas of price

Back