A thank you.

Bluebirds

I just want to take this opportunity to say a massive thank you to everyone that responded to my post about advice on a v8s problem, thanks all but my main gratitude and thanks goes to the one and only reaper, the man is a treasure. THANKS REAPER.

It's my birthday next Tuesday [22nd] what are you going to gift me? LOL
It's good people such as you, that make this forum really worthwhile. Thank you most sincerely.

Reaper.

Last edited:
My very good friend, Coastie, who runs my junior forum is a coastguard at Holyhead CGS so there's a Welsh buddy to be proud of and proud to know him.
Reaper.

Hey Mr Bluebirds---can you please mail me your full address as my wife can't translate your Welsh handwriting---she reckons you must be a doctor but then, she is a dumb yorkie blonde[I realy didn't say that]
Reaper.

Sorry to be ignorant of Wales but unsure of where Pembroke Dock is and my talkie pc doesn't describe maps too well [remember folks--I'm sightless]
Reaper.

Bet we get a rollocking off Wheeley Bin for going off topic but good to have a chat every once in awhile. Located Pembroke at about 180 miles from Holyhead and a hell of a walk from here in Essex LOL
Reaper.

Back