Access recordings from smart tv

Hi, I have a zGemma h2s set up to stream channels to another smart tv in th me house, but was wondering if there's any easy way on a smart tv to access the recordings on the hard drive from the second tv? Using Smart IPTV on a LG TV if that helps.

if you mean control the box from any where in the house ? if you have a android phone you can download a app called timote this is very good for controling the zgemma box from any room in your house

Hi thanks for the reply, I've got vu+ working on my iphone which lets me view channels and recordings - however, I was looking for a way to view my recorded programs on my smart TV. At the moment I can warch live channels on it ( via Smart IPTV app ) but cant access recorded programs.

Hi thanks for the reply, I've got vu+ working on my iphone which lets me view channels and recordings - however, I was looking for a way to view my recorded programs on my smart TV. At the moment I can warch live channels on it ( via Smart IPTV app ) but cant access recorded programs.

does your smart tv have vlc? i have not looked in to this as i have an apple tv 4 in my spare tv and play recorded videos on that

Back