Advice on bootloader and flash image combination

I was hoping I could get a little advice, I have been playing with my new DM800se for a few days now and I have only really managed to get openPli 4 flashed. I did have one pli image working a few days ago but I am not sure of the combination of bootloader using dreamup that made that work :(

Ideally I just want to be able to flash an image that has bouquets sorted and has TSmedia and pluginmover so i can reallocate some of the space to usb mount.

At the moment if i telnet to my dreambox and run opkg list | grep secondstage then it tells me :

dreambox-secondstage-dm800se - 84-r20.2

and if i look in about menu on dreambox it tells me :

Image : openpli 4
kernel : 3.2
Enigma : 2015-02-16
GStreamer : 0.10.36 (git)
python version : 2.7.3

Most of the images I have tried to flash using the browser just give me the R01: no ca found error on reboot and to resolve that I am using dreamup 1339 with COM connection to get my standard OpenPLi-4.0-beta-dm800se-20150217.nfi back on the dreambox, when i do this it will reboot and load fine, its just obviously nothing is configured

So i have 2 questions really, do i need to actually use something other than dreamup 1339 to put an initial bootloader in there and what is a good image to use with what bootloader to give me channel bouquets, tsMedia, ccCam etc plugins pre-installed

Really appreciate any pointers!

Cheers

try install boot loader first then image then again boot loader and reboot

i use pli jade4 with boot loader 84D on dm 800HD. most time image uploader mention at post which boot loader u use.
download latest tspannel then tsMedia from addons then u able to download latest cccam plugin etc from ts pannel

Last edited:
Back