Advise Needed

SupplyMan

Hey,

Looking for some advise on the cloud Ibox.... I am new to all this and not up with the jargon yet ..

I currently have Sky and essentially peeved at paying the ridiculous monthly fees... so I started some research and here I am... but now stuck.

ideally I would like to be able to record and watch TV as you can with Sky or Virgin but have no idea if there is a box out there for that or what to look out for... I can see cloud Ibox 2, 2 plus and 3.... but have no tech knowledge to work out if they have what I am looking for... or even if what i am looking for is available...

Can guarantee after advise and purchase will need help setting up also lol

any help or advise appreciated

cheers

Have a look at worldofsatellitedotcodotuk for the type of thing thats out there. U want twin sat which is 2x DVB-S/S2

Thanks... had a look at that site but it just seems to be a load of links that direct you elsewhere with little info...

Is there an actual box that has 2x DVB-S/S2?

Yeh start about 150 for originals. Cheaper for clones. Starts with Technomate TM-Nano-2T Enigma 2 Linux HD PVR Twin Tuner Satellite Receiver and goes from there

---------- Post Merged at 10:55 PM ----------

Take ur max budget and spend as much as u can on the best box you can is good advice in long run unless ur a tinkerer lol

You'll find out when you run it blu. Personally I think if your after a dual tuner you can't go wrong with the Xpeed LX2 totally reliable and swift as anything running OpenAtv

Back