An updated Channel list for Openbox?

wasane

Hi guys, I'd like an updated chsnnel list for Openbox V8S preferably with the premium working channels on top and the Freeview as Sky numbered. Can do this myseif anyone can recommend a good editor.

easier and less hassle to buy a cheap box that supports official openvix or openatv then update very easily all channels via ABM set region and press a button or auto update, loads of cheap boxes on

Last edited by a moderator:
easier and less hassle to buy a cheap box that supports official openvix or openatv then update very easily all channels via ABM set region and press a button or auto update, loads of cheap boxes on

Which boxes are you referring to? Any links.

I've just paid for a c line on a sky sat subscription because of BT Sport. I'm not able to view anything. The provider is an old forum supporter so it seems good from his end. Is anyone able to help or should I just ask for IPTV instead?

Last edited by a moderator:
world of satellite have plenty of boxes to choose from, I use miracleboxes that are a few years old now for sat and cable, think it was £80, but warranty and support official vix, my folks have a mutant box that was also cheap. Once you've set them up you can easily update channels via ABM, started out with openbox myself cheap and cheerful but too much faff when you can use openvix that is very user friendly, all your plugins/softcams downloaded easily.

Back