Angry Birds Rio, iPhone 3GS

j4v3d

VIP Member
is anyone experiencing problems in playing the May 2011 set of games? the two months before that ive completed. any solutions to this problem?

the game is not a demo, full game downloaded.

there is like each section of the game based on the month, ive completed march and april but it wont allow me to play May section of games. If someone has the game on iPhone they will know about it.

thats how my screen looks, similiar to that anyway, clicking the may section does not do anything, its quite annoying because im a Angry Birds game addict LOL

480.jpg

Been looking around for an answer for this, and turns out that you may have to wait until this month ends before that level is unlocked. So maybe just before June, the May version may be available. Or as soon as its June 1st, the May 2011 level may be unlocked?

Its a good stratergy, helps build anticipation of the next level, and makes you wait each month, alright, maybe that part isnt a positive, but you know what i mean. :)

If it's an iphone 4 you can start by making sure you totally out of the application. Double tap the home button and push and hold the icon until displays the read close symbol. Close the app out. Then power your iphone down and restart it. Sometimes this helps with app issues especially if an update was recently applied.

i'll give that a go then, if not wait till the end of this month and start of next month.

my sons has this and you say its not the demo but the full download - exactly what do you mean. Do you have the free version or the paid version. He has the paid version. If you only downloaded the free version that could be a reason why.

Anyways He is half way thro may and after may it does not say july 2011 but coming soon. AS 7th said have you "closed" your apps. and also have you downloaded the update??

my sons has this and you say its not the demo but the full download - exactly what do you mean. Do you have the free version or the paid version. He has the paid version. If you only downloaded the free version that could be a reason why.

Anyways He is half way thro may and after may it does not say july 2011 but coming soon. AS 7th said have you "closed" your apps. and also have you downloaded the update??

i did update Cydia. i will try it now and see what happens. I downloaded the full version of the game. mine is JB so i can download full games for free

Added after 4 minutes:

done what you said and same thing, doesnt let me play May 2011 section of games, i think i have to wait till the 1st June 2011 for it to be selected

Last edited:
What kind of calendar do you work off Linny

the one J put up form his angry birds lol!
J maybe coz its jailbroken it dont work for you or you only have the free version. Ill take a pix of my sons screen and upload
546.jpg

547.jpg

hope this helps!

Last edited:
mine does not even say coming soon, im going to remove it from my phone and re-install it again see what happens. looks like its just a trial game then lol

let us know how you get on! so you assume that if its JB then you get everything free - well maybe you only get the free games and not the paid for version. which admitingly defeats the object but!
Tke it the pic you showed was not of your phone with it on. Show us what you are getting and maybe my son can see if its the free one or the paid one - he has the free 1 still. But i cant help you as i have no idea. Now Tap Zoo yup or coin dozer type games i can help :)

let us know how you get on! so you assume that if its JB then you get everything free - well maybe you only get the free games and not the paid for version. which admitingly defeats the object but!
Tke it the pic you showed was not of your phone with it on. Show us what you are getting and maybe my son can see if its the free one or the paid one - he has the free 1 still. But i cant help you as i have no idea. Now Tap Zoo yup or coin dozer type games i can help :)

i'll take a pic tomorrow and upload it :)

Dee my screen is more or less like the one below, cant find my bluetooth device to transfer pic on to computer

480.jpg

cant find my bluetooth device to transfer pic on to computer

you dont need bluetooth either iphone cable direct to pc or if you have the photobucket app or imageshack that will upload direct to your account you can then add to here! Thats how i uploaded my pic from phone to PB then from pb to here! took seconds!

Dee my screen is more or less like the one below,

oh ive changed sex now lol!

Well Dan at least your keeping up lol!

dont ask lmao

ive had a hectic month or so! i aint thinking straight here haha

i will try getting the image uploaded, im going mental here lol losing my mind, someone section me lmao

Added after 13 minutes:

there you go LINNY

pictures added, sorry bout the quality, crap phone lol

467.jpg

468.jpg

Last edited:
mm wierd coz thats nothing like what George has got. Suppose you have 2 choices either wait til the end of the month or delete and reinstall!
well you got my name right this time AND in the correct colour lol! ( im a big fan of RED!!! :):)

Back