Angry Birds Rio, iPhone 3GS

i'll have to wait and see what happens if not get rid of the app and reinstall it. in the mean time will play Angry Birds Seasons ;)

well hubby watches footie so i gotta do summit lol! i pretend to watch whilst using my iphone - oh i didnt buy it for the phone part lol!! ive got the 16gb and got no space - to many apps .............................apparently ................... :oops:

well hubby watches footie so i gotta do summit lol! i pretend to watch whilst using my iphone - oh i didnt buy it for the phone part lol!! ive got the 16gb and got no space - to many apps .............................apparently ................... :oops:

LOL what apps have you got? looks like your iPhone is packed to the rafters lmao

oh i cant name them all lol! but yup not much space left. Ive also got them all in files so makes it look neat and tidy :) Have 2 foldes full of games social network folder phtography weather etc

oh i cant name them all lol! but yup not much space left. Ive also got them all in files so makes it look neat and tidy :) Have 2 foldes full of games social network folder phtography weather etc

same here Linny. have you got any ideas on how i can update the angry birds rio app for iPhone? some guy on facebook told me to update it, how do i do that though? LOL

i have no idea and my son is not at home, but i would imagine like other apps you get an update in your apps store. look on the apps store icon to see if there are any updates

i have no idea and my son is not at home, but i would imagine like other apps you get an update in your apps store. look on the apps store icon to see if there are any updates

i downloaded this from installous not the app store, the update in appstore might charge e, i have deleted the app and will re-install it. cant wait much longer lol

59p in app store? hmmm never knew that lol, i aint got 59p to spend LOL

Added after 2 minutes:

yes re-installation sorted the problem, i got the padlock showing, same screen as your son Linny, im going to be a busy man tonight on my phone wooohoooo :)

Last edited:
ah cool! glad you eventually got it sorted!

me too Linny, now i have to start from the front, i got all 3 stars in every level from March to April except for the last level on April the bird one.

im going to look at those two addictive games you mentioned before.

Added after 10 minutes:

the walkthrough if anyone needs to have a look;

Code:
http://angrybirdsgoldeneggs.com/angry-birds-rio-walkthrough/

Last edited:
oh i could give you a list . Coin dozer and cookie dozer - like angry birds there are different ones. Its like the old 2 p machines at the arcades its a push game, drop a coin and it pushes coins off the end :) Some paid some free.
Tapzoo is a fun game where you build a zoo
most other games are match 3-5 to get rid of the line
Pyramid is a good one but on a timer and everyone has to have Tetris good old fashioned game!
All good to play when your bored waiting for someone :)
Bowling is also fun but hard work on ya fingers lol!

Linny how far has your son got on the Angry Birds Rio game? ive completed all 3 levels, 90/90 3 stars and picked up the additional gold egg etc. not all of them though

damn im addicted to that game lol

not sure ill ask him when i see him. Hes had a busy weekend so not sure if hes had time to play it lol!

im bored without it now, waiting for the new update to come out lol

i think im going to pay a visit to library tomorrow get some books out, been bored recently, weather has been crap as well, plus job hunting is not going too well at the moment LOL

weather has been crap as well, plus job hunting is not going too well at the moment
weather has been good this part of the world, but job hunting is just as bad!
good luck!
did you get any of the other games or are you just bored with playing games lol!

Back