Another N-Line issue on H2S

rennix21

Hi All, i am having problems entering my N-Line, i use the FTP, USRS-KEYS, i think i deleted some of the original stuff in there though, the likes of the CWS_Keepalive etc, i put all this info back in (that i got from another box and line) and i then placed my nline in the bottom line, how important is the other stuff, the keepalive and multiple etc? I also tried deleting all these and just put my line in but that didnt work either. The line i am trying to put in works fine on an openbox. This is the 2nd time i have had problems entering nlines into boxes, clines seem much easier to install. The last line is my line (blocked out) and the other 4 lines i got from another box. I am on sucmnsee build.
IMG_4772.jpg

I am just reading the email i received, protocol is newcamd, the code he sent me was N: ****** ******* ******** 01 02 03 04 05 06 07 08 09 10 11 12 13 14.

---------- Post Merged at 09:29 PM ----------

644 as far as i know.

what files do you have in the usr/keys file? you still need mgcam in there. have you also tried resetting the cam after entering the line? I always restart the box after adding a line and then make sure I restart cam - via blue button menu (making sure that the cam selected is the correct one - scroll left/right) then restart cam (think its the green button) put it on a 'pay' channel first so you can see if it comes on straight away

Yeah i have the 2 folders in usr/keys. The MG-CFG and the Newcamd. I have put in my line into the Newcamd but nothing, i have tried resetting everything, stopping and starting etc. Even tried it in the etc folder in the Cccam by leaving the N in then also replacing N with C. Still nothing, the line does work as i said on the openbox, so theres definitely an issue on the h2s. I even tried deleting bouquets and doing a rescan too.

so, what was the problem and what was the solution? it makes it easier for everyone if we know what happened and how it was fixed?

Seems to of been down to a bad line from my provider in the end. Test lines and new lines worked perfect in both CCam and Mgcam. The original line worked on openbox fine but just not on the H2S. Different firmware perhaps?

Yeah i was thinking that too but i copied those lines from another working H2S, thats the way they were on that one. Also tried the line without the 1st 4 lines too and also in cccam as a C Line. Strange one.

Another thing to mind too is some servers have different port no's for C, N and CWS.

Sent from my VF695 using Tapatalk

Back