Antonio Conte Leaves Inter By Mutual Consent

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him at Spurs but I have a suspicion they've got Roberto Martinez lined up for that job. Maybe Wolves.

I don't know about Martinez at club level. International seems to suit him. Don't rate him that highly tbh.

Whoever gets Conte will get a quality manager for sure.

They couldn't afford to keep him as manager so called it a day to ease there struggles inter are in major financial difficulties he's odds on favourite to take the spurs job

Zidane also out of work after resigning as Real Madrid boss - could be quite a managerial merry go round. Some are speculating Conte to Real, Zidane to PSG, Pochetino to Spurs.

Zidane also out of work after resigning as Real Madrid boss - could be quite a managerial merry go round. Some are speculating Conte to Real, Zidane to PSG, Pochetino to Spurs.
Will be interesting to see what happens with bale and hazard in process

Wouldn't be at all surprised to see him at Spurs but I have a suspicion they've got Roberto Martinez lined up for that job. Maybe Wolves.
He’d be ideal for wolves, given they both love the 3-5-2 formation. But I don’t think their ambitions/finances will match his.

Why let go of poch in the first place. They got worse since he left.

Be good for spurs fans if he is back.

Conte looks set for a big job at Madrid or PSG which is well deserved.

Back