Recommend Linux DVB-S2 & DVB-T2 receiver

This question has been asked before but I don't see a recent thread so asking it again.

What do people recommend for Linux based receiver with twin tuners? Looking for twin DVB-S2 & DVB-T2 for recording but can live with a single tuner for each.

The DVB-T2 on my Vu+ Duo2 receiver has decided to pack it in so looking to replace the box. It has served me well and is in need of an upgrade.

I'm leaning towards GigaBlue UHD Quad 4K but the DVB-T2 tuner appears to be OOS from WOS? Are there any other places to source this box that have a reliable service.

Thanks

A gigablue UE with dvbt would be ideal but as you say your more likely to find a unicorn.

You might have to lower your receiver grade to the likes of the H7 or Viark dual, Gigablue and Octagon sf8008 also do a combi tuner.

Zgemma H7S available from some retailers for about £110. Comes with twin S2 and single Hybrid for Terrestrial/Cable.
WOS offer a hard drive option or does it come with a hard drive caddy that I can install my own 2.5 SATA III SSD? What is the max supported HDD. 2TB?

Back