Any help appreciated with X-treme editor

dazshell

Hi to all, just hoping there is someone out there who can assist with an annoying issue with my iptv going through XEditor 3.0.3. I can import my bouquets as normal and update all my channels and picons which all work fine and listed under usual lists e.g Documentaries, sports, movies etc but the problem now is when te box is rebooted the channels although there do not open and I seem to keep getting a box at top of list called example with all channels in and all working but no picons and my original boxes will no longer work until I have deleted the example box which then comes back once I reboot the box, becoming a little annoying now hope someone out there is hopefully able to help me

Hi any chance of a pic where the example box coming up?

it must be importig this on bootup of the box.

i believe editor does have a option of not importing on boot?

Hi mate have checked editor and import on boot up is disabled, here are two pics the virgin list starts first and the iptv second, but for some reason the example box always comes back at the top of virgin list until I delete it and all other iptv channels work once done
CheersIMG_0213.JPG IMG_0213.JPG.JPG

What happens if you need to web interface via Ip address of box and delete bouquet from there? then try reboot see if it comes up

Back