any idea about starview problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember those porkies also?
Quote Originally Posted by starking View Post
Thanks BoxT for your input....E-mail from SV

We apologize for any inconvenience coursed as we are fixing some technical problems and upgrading our systems at the sometime. We will hopefully be back up and running on Monday 03/09/2012 (don't quote me on it) if not Monday we will be up and running in the next few days.

Just to answer all the wonderful and wacky rumors stared by BoxT and others ( you have earned your money today and sold many of your boxes).... False. You do not have to buy a new box, False. We have not been blocked by anyone, if a firmware is available it will be available free and at this forum, False. We have not sold SV, unfortunately you are still dealing with the old SV crew . The system will be back on-line soon as possible.

notice the date??

BoxT gets a mention from SV personally in the above email..damn.. he must of really peed them off..!! I like it..!! Good on ya Box..

Thats right bro..there is always one that wants to be that little bit more greedy.. and spoil it for everyone.. just watched moto gp highlights on eursp 2.. oh sorry SV viewers your watching freeview..! i know thats a cheap dig and i do apologise..but you got to laugh..! KV is waiting for you..!.. No subs=No brainer..!

remember those porkies also?
Quote Originally Posted by starking View Post
Thanks BoxT for your input....E-mail from SV

We apologize for any inconvenience coursed as we are fixing some technical problems and upgrading our systems at the sometime. We will hopefully be back up and running on Monday 03/09/2012 (don't quote me on it) if not Monday we will be up and running in the next few days.

Just to answer all the wonderful and wacky rumors stared by BoxT and others ( you have earned your money today and sold many of your boxes).... False. You do not have to buy a new box, False. We have not been blocked by anyone, if a firmware is available it will be available free and at this forum, False. We have not sold SV, unfortunately you are still dealing with the old SV crew . The system will be back on-line soon as possible.

notice the date??

Ahhh Kid what can i say i think that date has come and well and truly gone by, unless he and starview are stuck in a third dimension or better still maybe have dementia, who knows with this lot they make the rules as they go along just like they always have.......................... is this post far enough lol.

Ohhh and by the way think i was right hate that lol

And that other scam... has now started on another web page..
Code:
http://www.mystarview.co.uk
.............. I had just bought 2 SV7 boxes with 6 months subs after 2 SV6 boxes got blocked ( or FIRMWARE had time-bomb) ROBBING BASTARDOS......

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back