any idea about starview problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

nanban

Hi.. I see from the forum about the starview problem.. but dono why its working for some and not for otheres..

higher ranking members get preferential treatment maybe,and to all the others you need a new box:whacko:

Hi.. I see from the forum about the starview problem.. but dono why its working for some and not for otheres..

When there renewal comes up to be renewed that is when the problem will happen.

I WOULD SUGGEST ANYONE'S BOX THAT IS NOT CONNECTED IN TWO DAYS AFTER YOU MAKE PAYMENT GET A PAYPAL CLAIM IN STRAIGHT AWAY, dont leave it for a week as the funds will have been transferred to their account, they can take the money out so when paypal try to get your money back there will be no funds there for you to get a refund back.

Last edited:

Simple answer to that the only boxes that are still running ar the ones who's subscription as not expired yet. Once their expiry date comes they will be dead, cause they do not know how to get the bexes activated again...

every forum have slated their antics and have said so for many years.maybe they cannot do any more business and have buggered off to start another scam.

box is only good as a fta only,

Yes bro.. free to air..F..k all.sorry hitek for language..! looks like those 3 words are back round again.."null.. ah you know the rest"
sorry i know its not funny but you still have to laugh.. Come to KV you know it makes sense..!

right I'm caught up in all this with SV and think it's time for KV ... where do you go for it?
You can try fleabay.. lincsat nick nacks/null modem cable(not maplin-dont say i didnt warn you) or topsat.co.uk...talk about product placement.!! haha
Once purchased come back here and the "stickys" at beginning will help you through..! Oh and you dont pay subs..!! Subs..? WTF is that..! Isn't that the 2 extra players on a football team..! ps Lorenzo/Yamaha(i have an R6 so very biased indeed) will be champ at philip island as cry baby will win and if he dont he will just whinge that he is still in pain..Stoner is a top rider..(corkscrew/ rossi/laguana seca 2008) but when he loses my god does he moan..!

higher ranking members get preferential treatment maybe,and to all the others you need a new box:whacko:

strange if it was that way my sv6 wouldnt have got green/red light and im a mod of sv, stop making up ur own stories the box will be back up and running very soon

strange if it was that way my sv6 wouldnt have got green/red light and im a mod of sv, stop making up ur own stories the box will be back up and running very soon

Your a pawn so why would your box be any different than any other person box, very soon ..................... mmmmm that could mean next year next month or maybe never, how is the pay pal claims going they must be in full flight at this time, if not people must be very silly at this point.

Guys listen to your brain have they been telling the truth for the past 2 yrs nope, every time they have downtime someone loses out ......... will it be you next, think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back