Any ideas?

Roblfc88

I reset my ibox 2 plus as I lost some channels... Now I have all my channels but the epg is messed up it lists multiples of the same channels and in alphabetical order.... I have a sky skin on it and they were previously numbered like sky... Any ideas on how to get this back will be appreciated

Thanks

Just rescan cooltvguide or cross epg, whatever you are using. If you have cross epg as a plugin just open it up in plugins, if you have vix it should be built into the system settings

I re scanned my cross epg and still no joy.... When I got the box it listed options like entertainment documentaries news sports etc when I pressed the epg button but now it just has favourites and last scanned.... I have to press the blue button to get a list of channels

go to system settings, button configuration, set EPG button to epg guide. Press up button to access channel favourites, when in a sub menu, press blue to go back to list

press right/left to change the options. What image are you using? I was under the impression that with all images it was a standard setting

It must be my skin cause I have to go to a different setting to get that and it still won't work....can I restart or reboot it to leave it the way I got it?

Press epg button
press providers
select sky. Any better?

---------- Post Merged at 08:15 PM ----------

Also did u just install the skin? By sounds of it u flashed image. Guessing.

When I press epg button it just brings up exactly this...

CHOOSE BOUQUET
Favourites (TV)
Last Scanned

When I press down instead.. It let's me press yellow for provider and it has the choice of arqiva
Bskyb
Freesat

I use bskyb but still no good

---------- Post Merged at 11:15 PM ----------

I'm getting all the channels but multiples of each and they are in alphabetical order instead of numberd like sky (sports 1 being 402 and sky1 being 106)

---------- Post Merged at 11:16 PM ----------

And no the skin came with it... I just messed up the epg and can't get it back to the way it was

Last edited:
In providers section (region settings) make sure there is only one region selected

Also try
Menu
Setup
System
EPG
Cross EPG
Open TV Providers
SKY UK open (and yellow to Download)

---------- Post Merged at 11:38 PM ----------

To get your section bouquets back you need to enable these in the providers section of Autobouqets Maker

Back