Any news on duo and hd update

xshandix

hi can some let us know how long we got to wait for duo and hd update
as it been some time now we waitted or has the sv team given up
i know it take time but i think we all would want to know

when we find out you will know, it will be posted for all to see on the forums,

thanks kiddy for letting us all know hope it soon and thank for all the work you doing keep it up starview live on

xshandix use the thanks button under a members post if you want to thank them

as per forum rules posts of thanks are deleted and infractions given to the poster

kiddy can you let us all know how long we got to wait
for duo and hd software as we all been wait and seeing the sv 6/ 7 channel
coming back plz thanks

Hi

Glad kiddy has confirmed that combo has not been forgotton about as couldnt find anyone confirming this anywhere. All we need now is for kiddy to confirm what sort of timescale it will be before combo has its turn for fix. Read everywhere it would be after sv6 and sv7 are fully running and from channels that have been added so far there cant be many channels left.

Yes and when its announced or out it will be posted, For all to see, we share the info.

No need for people to keep making threads and asking the same questions

Hi guys need help ...
I have a starview hd combo and it has lost the mac address on it Won't let me change it)
Can anyone suggest anything..
Many thanks (y)

the kiddy and sv hd combo

i am sure the mods and the kiddy are fed up with people asking about this box but i am sure the users ov this box would just like to get it back workin without the hd channels witch could b added later .with the cost ov this box being twice that of the sv6 and 7 they have twice the frustration . i thank kiddy for all the hard work done so far but surely askin for a time scale to when this will b ready is not unreasonable

we all know the sv team are working hard and doing a good job
but dont want to be pushy but can the team or the kiddy let
us all know that are waittind for the duo and hd boxies fw
a time scale on how long more which we all would aperitate
thank you

Your wasting your time ma friend am sorry to say i have two combos aswell and everyone is asking the same questions on all the top 3 forums and no body has got a responce,just keep getting told to be patiant dont they relise there futher buisness and customers is going down the pan with this silience all people want is a timescale not it being worked on!! Space travel is being "worked on" and thats not likly to happen in the next 5 years??

Please somebody help us before we loose the will to live...

:)

Might start a facebook campaign

Called "GET THE COMBO BACK"!!!!!!!

Might have more luck.....

Added after 37 minutes:

5 posts needed for a pm

Last edited:
not a good idea a facebook campaign is it

it will take the man seconds to find out where you live ?

and then a knock on the door:boo:

Back