Provider-contact is a middleman and gives me no update/info etc. How do I find out who my provider is, website/forums/email etc from my M3U link?

WakaWaka

Just to clarify, I have no issues with my IPTV channels from the M3U given to me by my (I believe) middleman provider.
UK channels work fine, so do most Greek/Cypriot channels.
Sometimes it'll have it's up's and down's (which is normal).
But if I have questions/queries, to find out if there is a big update, if something is down and how long, I have no means of communcation with the actual provider.

Myself and my 'middle-man contact' are both greek (albeit I speak it ok-ish), but he ignores my whatsapp messages, doesnt provide an X-code when asked multiple times, but will answer the phone when we have called in the past.
Yesterday, he did quickly renew our IPTV contract for another 12 months at £110 (is that a good price??).

How can I find out a website/forum/telegram/whatsapp group of my actual provider, from my M3U link?

P.S. I wont be changing provider (as just renewed), and have no issues with said channels/EPG. If anything, we want Greek/Cypriot channels, hence why we have also kept him, and I cba to test/trial from the 50 message inboxes I've received in the past.

Cheers!

£110 seen you coming. That is very expensive no you won't be able to find the server owner from m3u unless they are stupid. It could be argued they ate silly for even giving you a m3u file.

You don't have an automatic right to speak to the next person up in the chain, your point of contact is the person who sold you the sub and took the profit.

£110 is very expensive for a single connection 12 month subscription. You've subbed for another year now but in 10, 11 months time it might be an idea to shop around a bit and see what else is available that suits your needs.

Last edited:
Both Mike and pupuqiop make valid points, and if it were me and my supplier wasn't replying to me, I wouldn't have renewed.
However, if your supplier is from Techkings, PM me and we'll talk.
If not, it would seem you are stick with him for the remainder of the time.
Let's think about it - I buy a line from Mike, who subsells for pup, who subsells for waka, who, ........ etc. Why would waka take any responsibility for me, or Mike?

You but a pair of Nike runners from sports direct - why would Nike want to hear from you rather than letting sports direct sort if first?
Oh, and 110 does sound expensive, if it was from here, contact me.

Both Mike and pupuqiop make valid points, and if it were me and my supplier wasn't replying to me, I wouldn't have renewed.
However, if your supplier is from Techkings, PM me and we'll talk.
If not, it would seem you are stick with him for the remainder of the time.
Let's think about it - I buy a line from Mike, who subsells for pup, who subsells for waka, who, ........ etc. Why would waka take any responsibility for me, or Mike?

You but a pair of Nike runners from sports direct - why would Nike want to hear from you rather than letting sports direct sort if first?
Oh, and 110 does sound expensive, if it was from here, contact me.
No I did not buy my IPTV from this forum.
When I posted on here a while back asking that I'm looking for IPTV, I was flooded with message.
I read this sites advice about stiicknig to VIP members mainly, but at the sametime as my current provider is good/no issues (except the communication), I couldnt be bothered to test-and-trial each provider.

No I did not buy my IPTV from this forum.
When I posted on here a while back asking that I'm looking for IPTV, I was flooded with message.
I read this sites advice about stiicknig to VIP members mainly, but at the sametime as my current provider is good/no issues (except the communication), I couldnt be bothered to test-and-trial each provider.
There are a lot of providers on here when you get flooded with messages you could pick a few that seems interesting and try them then make your mind up. You can ask them questions whether they have a support group and see how the deal with stuff. Doesn't mean you have to try all of them because you know IPTV by now so trying a few for a few hrs you will have an idea whether it's good or not. If you want something good and to have what you want then you need to put the effort as well in testing a few.

Like now you looking to get support from your provider you can't because he doesn't have any support to give you and putting the effort into it could save you money as well.

Hope you find a solution.

Thanks

Well I take the opposite veiw.

1. He comes on here requests a server. Can't be bothered he claims his is a good service.

2. Puts a post on this forum asking for advice because he bought IPTV somewhere else. Because his so called good server is not responding to his issues. That he bought elsewhere.

The service he bought is obviously not that good because he basicly has no support and paid over the odds.

If he had bought off here and followed advice in first post he would of been protected to some degree

Well I take the opposite veiw.

1. He comes on here requests a server. Can't be bothered he claims his is a good service.

2. Puts a post on this forum asking for advice because he bought IPTV somewhere else. Because his so called good server is not responding to his issues. That he bought elsewhere.

The service he bought is obviously not that good because he basicly has no support and paid over the odds.
You are right mate and I feel like he has been done over but people on here can still try to help him if he needs the help or can advice him for next time.

You are right mate and I feel like he has been done over but people on here can still try to help him if he needs the help or can advice him for next time.
I agree with you but he had been with the provider for a year then re-newed

@WakaWaka at the end of the day you are only paying less than £10 a month, don't beat yourself up, if the sub is good, enjoy it.

The guy you brought it from, is unlikely to pass you on to his supplier.

In fairness its dear, but if he's looking specifically Greek channels I don't think there's many iptv servers with a full lot of them

@WakaWaka at the end of the day you are only paying less than £10 a month, don't beat yourself up, if the sub is good, enjoy it.

The guy you brought it from, is unlikely to pass you on to his supplier.
lol this was my original point.
I like my server, the channels, the logos, channels available etc etc.
I was just querying the support (or lack of it) with my middle-man.

People acting like I paid £500 p/year for a bunch of shit/buffering channels that have Hindi dubs on Eastenders and Sky sports, and everything else..
I was happy to renew (the family were also).
Me and my middleman do speak greek if we phone for any issues, but thankfully there havent been massive outtages.
Just would be nice for a little more. Hence why I came on here.

End of this year when it's close to running out I can start looking on here again.
It's why I love this forum and the supportive people! :)

lol this was my original point.
I like my server, the channels, the logos, channels available etc etc.
I was just querying the support (or lack of it) with my middle-man.

People acting like I paid £500 p/year for a bunch of shit/buffering channels that have Hindi dubs on Eastenders and Sky sports, and everything else..
Me and my middleman do speak greek if we phone for any issues, but thankfully there havent been massive outtages.
Just would be nice for a little more. Hence why I came on here.

End of this year when it's close to running out I can start looking on here again.
It's why I love this forum and the supportive people! :)
Do you think your middle man is going to pass you onto to his supplier who he may have paid £25 for your £110 subscription (£25) exaggerating but you should know what I mean.

People have offered their opinion in response to you asking if £110 is a good price. Nobody is acting like you've paid £500, they're acting like you paid £110.

If running smoothly I wouldn't even be concerned about the lack of communication between you and your reseller I would just enjoy the content you are receiving.
£110 is a bit steep to pay but if you are happy to pay that each year so be it as long as your not paying sky that amount the no harm I suppose

As others said, you pay what you are happy with... Steep or not, if the channels he has are what you want, you happy... And tbh, you won't get Greek channels from sky anyway. And pretty sure will be a lot more to buy direct from a Greek legit provider...

One thing I think people do miss pointing out though, is that there should be a group chat where you and other customers of providers can talk to each other...

Back