Anybody used Digibit VPN?

jclappi

I've been asked to try a VPN called Digibitvpn that works through Openvpn.

It's seems great and works fantastic on PC and Android but I can't configure it correctly on my H2s. I've previously had ipvanish on there which I struggled with due to low speeds so wanting to get this running.

The don't offer any instructions on their site but I assume it should be fairly standard setup for openvpn, I've created the Openvpn folder and within that put the Client.conf file and the login details and the certificate. It actually shows as running when I start it but my IP doesn't change. I'm getting an error in the log about failing TLS handshake.

Anybody have any ideas?

Got it sorted cheers mate. Was just the two servers I’d picked to connect to that we’re having issues. Tried a third and as you say works great now!

It's seems great and works fantastic on PC and Android but I can't configure it correctly on my H2s. I've previously had ipvanish on there which I struggled with due to low speeds so wanting to get this running.

The don't offer any instructions on their site but I assume it should be fairly standard setup for openvpn, I've created the Openvpn folder and within that put the Client.conf file and the login details and the certificate. It actually shows as running when I start it but my IP doesn't change. I'm getting an error in the log about failing TLS handshake.

Anybody have any ideas?
I'm using PIA VPN on Zgemma h2s and notice quite a drop in internet speed. Did Digibit increase your speed compared to what u were getting with IP vanish ?

Yeah, massive drop. Tried 3 different VPN Providers and countless servers on each and speed always drops from around 38 to between 5 and 7 mbps. It must be something to do with the h2s as when I try the VPN's on another device they never drop anywhere near that much.

I've asked others though and most people are saying that there speeds haven't dropped as much on h2s so I'm a bit stumped.

I've tried different images on my h2s as well. No change..

I use PIA on my Solo2, when I first set it up the drop in speed was around 10%, recently though it's throttling my BB by 70%, not sure why, maybe I'll try some other servers.

Anybody have any ideas?

Hi.
I have just signed up to Digibit. However, I cannot find the config files for OpenVPN on their site.
Where can you obtain them?

Chris

I have an .ipk file for digibit vpn, my iptv supplier provided it. Not sure what it does or how to set it up as I've got PIA running on mine.

Back