ANYONE RECOMMEND A GOOD SATELLITE PAY SERVER - request only! - October 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a C line for sly, south Ireland. Need all channels including sports. Please pm me with prices and details of tests. Thanks.

Bit of a long shot this, I am in Spain at the moment, was hoping to watch the Fi today with my second line I had bought from a recommended supplier on this forum.

Unfortunately for me he is on hols also so cannot send me the line, just wondered if anybody could, loan me a test nline so I can watch the Fi.

Cheers.

Alright all, looking for a reliable cline for the UK, ideally with setanta Ireland. Test line would be great.

Cheers

Hi,

I am looking for a reliable, glitch free server as my current line is causing headaches with constant freezing. Can't watch a match for 90 minutes without freezing up. 6-12 months sub.

Full Uk/Ireland package with sky box office PPV.

Any test lines would be much apprecated.

Cheers

Afternoon all my server has went down .Can someone recommend a server which does not require paypal payment. Thankyou.

Current n-line has gone extremely glitchy especially on sports and kids (glitch every few mins). Looking for n-line server mainly used for kids, films and sports using Openbox V8s multi box (3 boxes on 1 ISP), 24hr test then rolling 3month sub possibly 6month if proven good.

Looking for a c line with test please. Tried one test line but a had bit of freezing so would like to test another to see if it is my setup or the server.

lost my line , e bay what did I expect now ? so
I need a test n line to see if the new image I have put on my zgemma works please, and then a good reliable N line please
deano

Looking for a reliable, glitch free cline or nline for the UK with test for Openbox V8S, looking for all channels.

Please get in touch with details and prices.

Cheers

Looking for a couple of 12 month subs in the region of £25 each for 12 months...looking for them asap boxes. Thanks.

I've a skybox F5. Need a cline for the UK, ideally with Setanta Ireland & SlySports

Thanks for the replies, I think I have enough now!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back