Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for vm server n line. Minimal glitch. Currently provider glitches every 10 mins and keep having to restart cam. Tried a few tests on here but not to my liking.

Hello people my current long term supplier is unable to fix his current freezing issues and I have a lot of customers complaining, I wont be moving them all at once but I have at least 5 to move straight away:
  • Panel access
  • Option to extend by 1 month 6 months and 12 months
  • Reasonable pricing bearing in mind how many customers ill be moving
  • A Test
  • UK N Lines (if possible open to protocol change)
Sorry to sound demanding I just need a bang on supplier and need to fix this for my customers.

Looking for a new supplier for uk vm cws line must be very stable please p.m only. Please don’t send me tests until I’m ready

hi in my area ABM gets me 391 videos and 48 radios and out of 391 videos channels almost half dont work and take time to load tried many paid trial and trial here in last few days , is there anyone who can tell or have solution to get all channels as per ABM scan result or even close???

Hi there big ask but my father in law has a zgemma box vermin and he bought a line off ebay (stupid) i no but he recieved it yesterday and no line or anything and the ebay listing has gone now so would anybody be able to help getting him up and running

Looking for a vm UK provider for a dual tuner box. Is there any provider that uses real cards? Keep getting freezes and some channels flat out not working.

N line please

Hi, looking for a UK VM N line, using oscam on Mutant HD51, test line with option to extend by 1 month 6 months and 12 months, pm please, thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back