Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-July/August/September 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm after a full package IPTV sub via Perfect Player.

Must haves:
IPTV service with no need for VPN's, especially during Premiership games when blocks are on.
UK/US TV enterainment & sport channels including PPV in FHD where possible.
Catch up would be nice, but not important.
Good range of films/TV shows to watch on demand that are continually updated.
Everything organised nicely in folders including TV show seasons and films genres and sequels etc.
Full EPG of both UK and US channels. This is really important, especially US channels as they have a good selection of films on their channels compared to Sky Movies for example.
Flawless customer service. Seeing issues before me having to report them to you.
No paid trials. If your service is good, you shouldn't have to ask me for money for a trial.
NO RESELLERS PLEASE. Only want to deal with the person/s providing the service.

Please read all the above before pm'ing me with what you offer, prices and length of trial.

If you can't meet any of the above, then please don't pm me.

Will Copy from above -

Must haves:

IPTV service with no need for VPN's, especially during Premiership games when blocks are on.

UK/US TV nterainment & sport channels including PPV in FHD where possible.
Everything organised nicely in folders including TV show seasons and films genres and sequels etc.
Full EPG of both UK and US channels.
Flawless customer service. Seeing issues before me having to report them to you.
No paid trials. If your service is good, you shouldn't have to ask me for money for a trial.

Please read all the above before pm'ing me with what you offer, prices and length of trial.

Looking for Sub again for Enigma2 device with full epg via script mainly with guides on how to install it on other devices as well

Needs to have.....
No VPN
No Block
Multiple Connections
Monthly Options

Looking for Enigma2 (Xtream Editor 2.10) IPTV, test account.

With EPG, All Sly Channels, All US/Canadian channel. It also needs to have VoD.
It must not require a VPN to use.

Please message me quotes for 1month, 3months, 6months and 12months.
Will only pay using PayPal.

Still looking
  • Reliable server ( No freezes )
  • Good customer service
  • Direct seller
  • Under or equal to £50 for a year.

For my MAG 256 - Looking for premium IPTV server, must have UK, USA, Canada, BT SPORT, Adult, Sports and excellent VOD.
Would like direct seller only please with excellent customer service.

Cheers

Must haves:

I will be running an Android box with perfect player so will require a url address for iptv

IPTV FULL UK AND USA
must have irish in hd
Must be provider not reseller
Must have full support
Must have multiple connections
Must connect through xtream editor and stb pro like mag on android
Please pm prices and info thanks

Hi
Im looking for the following please:
  • Full UK package
  • Multi room
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated (potential request service too)
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • Adult channels
  • Catch-up tv
  • EPG
  • Direct supplier (No Re sellers)
  • VPN not required
  • PayPal payment
  • Glitch Free ( Reason for leaving old supplier )
24 hour test needed for Smart IPTV

Looking a service provider for mag254 with all channels. One where I don't be require a vpn. Looking to trial for 24hrs.

Thanks

Since I have lost my 12 months service only after 1 month (!!!!) I am looking for Enigma2 (Xtream Editor 2.10) IPTV, test account.

With EPG, All Sly Channels, All US/Canadian channel. It also needs to have VoD. Can be without VoD but at a reduced cost.
It must not require a VPN to use. NO RESELLERS, only the person who provides it, not doing that again!

Please message me quotes for 1month, 3months, 6months and 12months.
Will only pay using PayPal. If you cannot fulfill the above then please do not PM me.

Thank you.

Copied from above cheers to original poster..

IPTV service with no need for VPN's, especially during Premiership games when blocks are on. MUST have Rangers TV !!!
UK/US TV enterainment & sport channels including PPV in FHD where possible.
Catch up would be nice, but not important.
Good range of films/TV shows to watch on demand that are continually updated.
Full EPG of both UK and US channels. This is really important, especially US channels as they have a good selection of films on their channels compared to Sky Movies for example.

For smart TV 24 hour trial required..

I'm after a full package IPTV sub with VOD.I use a zgemm i55
Must haves:

Posted before , i am after PLEX , this is a must for me as i rarely watch iptv except the odd match.
SO anyone who contacts me please have plex as i need that more than iptv

thanks

Hi

I'm looking for a quality provider for a Mag 322

UK/US TV entertainment & sport channels including PPV in FHD where possible.

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back