Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for 10 sly uk lines and looking for server to be running up to the end if there is one not like other people here turning off there servers after being paid and no refund.

Anyone got a decent,stable line for the remaining sky channels??? I've tried 3or 4 so far but all are freezing and glitching. Doing my nut in now!!

I'm aware of the major channels being down/gone but I'm willing to buy a sly uk server because of the remaining channels.

Must provide test first.

Zgemma h2s

Looking for IPTV sub/line for all UK sports, ppv etc. Would be running on smart tv app.
Please DM pricing and trial too if possible.
Cheers.

Looking for an iptv sub for sky, running openatv. Would like a test first before purchase, also please include price for yearly sub. Thanks

Hello all I've been out of the loop for awhile after the encryption change by sky and I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get a Cline gift for the sky channels for my box. Looks like the guy I had mine with has done a runner any help would be great and yes I'm willing to pay . Also what channels would be available ?

Ive just put woosh build on my z gemma h2s and would like a uk test line please also im not sure weather its cline or ccam but gonna watch some tuts before i try also would like prices please

Hi, does anyone here at TechKings have access to lines for the Romanian channels (I have no idea of satellite, it is for someone at work)

Thanks a million

my current line provider wont let me renew my sly line when it runs out next week as they shut up shop, anyone can give me a test line for sly uk, must be multiroom enabled as have 3 single tuner boxes in the house.

All sorted now!

just flashed to wooshbuild and need a line for sly channels that have been lost prior to flash....can anyone help please?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back