Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi looking for an IPTV service that has an irish section of channels on its own, not stuck in the uk channel list. Looking to put it either on Zgemma H2s box or android box.
Need all the uk sports channels in HD and not really too pushed on VOD. Any help would be appreciated.

Hi
Looking for sports for my zgemma h2.s box
Especially the footy
If anyone can provide me with this please let me know
Thanks

Anyone recommend a glitch free IPTV service for use on an LG smart tv AND firestick. Must have Celtic TV

PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
BT Sport a priority
good customer service and support
Direct supplier
VPN not required
PayPal payment

I would need a 24hr test line, but looking for a 6/12month subscription,

Looking for a trial for

IPTV ( android/samsung smart tv)
full sky package
3pm kickoffs
us/ca channels
Mag box timelapse support is a bonus

Looking for a 24hr trial.
No resellers.
UK and cinema fhd
Reliable and glitch free pleaee.
VODs in good structured format.
Must be good responder and fix things fast when they go wrong.
Pm me.

Hi looking for UK/ Irish sub
All the usual + ppv and vod
Obviously stable quality
Direct service too no resellar
Thanks

need an iptv supplier with 24 hour trial during football if possible thanks. (my supplier is fine until football starts then its pot luck so need to see it working during the football)

Looking for iptv supplier with good content and no issues when football is on. VOD and tv series also needed in good structure and updated regularly

I am also looking for iptv service with vod currently using Plex for use on fire stock and LG smart tv
need an iptv supplier with 24 hour trial during football if possible thanks. (my supplier is fine until football starts then its pot luck so need to see it working during the football)

Hi, looking for samsung smart tv iptv subscription, preferably with free trial beforehand!

Looking for a IPTV Samsung smart tv subscription (free trial followed by subscription) with sports channels and movies please

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi guys, I'm a newbie to this IPTV thing. I'm looking to get a really good IPTV service and a good IPTV box. im not sure which one to get but I've heard you can get the sky skin apparently. Can anyone give me advice on this?

I'm also interested, my current supplier has done a runner. any help would be appreciated. using stb emu pro

cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back